Who is concidered a "joint child"?

(Boring, Oregon)

If I have custody in full of my children who live in Oregon with me, and my ex wife lives in another state and has two children that are from another man, does that have any affect on the amount of support which I receive?

Click here to post comments

Join in and write your own page! It's easy to do. How? Simply click here to return to Applying For Child Support Questions.