Who Has The Right Over The Child

Who would get the rights over a child if the mother moves from state to state, works part time and goes to school but lives with her parents but neither one of them work. she has moved to three states in the last two years and keeps the child away from the father. the father has a full time job, has been liven at the same address for the past year, supports both of his two kids but never signed the birth certificate and has seen the other child in the past year but that's because the mother keeps moving and the mother of the other child has medical problems.

Comments for Who Has The Right Over The Child

Click here to add your own comments

by: Child Support America Team Member

Thank you for your question. This situation calls for a court ordered visitation schedule or trying to obtain full custody of this child. Has the father tried to sue for full custody?


Click here to add your own comments

Join in and write your own page! It's easy to do. How? Simply click here to return to Child Support Questions.