What services do I qualify for

by Misty Johnson
(Imperial, Missouri, Jefferson county)

My husband and I are separated, we haven't filed for divorce because we do not have the money for a lawyer. I need to file for divorce and start child support services. I am filing an order of protection again my estranged husband tomorrow because he is harassing me over the phone and following me to places I go. I don't know what to do.

Click here to post comments

Join in and write your own page! It's easy to do. How? Simply click here to return to Child Support Services Questions.