What happens when you move?

by Joey

My husband currently owes back child support for his two children, but he was in prison for almost 10 years, how can they expect him to pay while he was incarcerated. Anyway, we recently married and moving to Nevada, which is a community state, can his child support affect me any?

Click here to post comments

Join in and write your own page! It's easy to do. How? Simply click here to return to Child Support Definitions Questions.