We Don't Have The Money To Pay Child Support

Yes, we were wanting to make arrangements to pay back money owed on child support. My husband is about 14,000 behind. I have started making payments. Now, we are getting a statement that they want us to make a lump sum payment of $1200 or his license will be suspended. We don't have that kind of money to pay them or we wouldn't be behind on the payments. What should we do?

Click here to post comments

Join in and write your own page! It's easy to do. How? Simply click here to return to Child Support Enforcement Questions.