Two child support cases

by dbm

Tennessee is taking my Federal Refund. Kentucky is garnishing my wages for child support. Is this double dipping if it is for the same child?

Click here to post comments

Join in and write your own page! It's easy to do. How? Simply click here to return to Summit County Child Support Questions.