Trying to collect on arrearages

My ex owes me over $100,000 and I believe he is hiding by working under someone else's name or business. He has abandoned his kids and will not pay child support. The kids are now over 18 and no one wants to pursue my case. The order was made in Nevada, I live in California and I think he is in Washington State. Is there a statue of limitations on court orders in Nevada? Can a case be transferred so it falls under another states laws for example I think Nevada does not charge interest but Ca does. I just need help finding him, he has to have a drivers license or something how come it's so hard to find someone. If he stole $100,000 from a bank I bet they would be able to find him.Please help.

Click here to post comments

Join in and write your own page! It's easy to do. How? Simply click here to return to Back Child Support & Arrears Questions.