Stopping Ex From Leaving The Country Due To Back Child Support

by Kris
(Atlanta, GA)

I am a father of two with full custody that lives in Georgia. My ex resides in Missouri and has not paid child support for 8 years. I have a daughter 13 and 11. I was recently told by the state of Missouri that I could my case had been frozen because she is on assistance. She is currently in school to be a nurse and does not have a job. She is currently engaged to a solider and is planning on moving to Germany. What steps can I take to ensure that she can not leave the US and that she will be responsible to pay the back and the current child support that is owed to my children?

Georgia father

Click here to post comments

Join in and write your own page! It's easy to do. How? Simply click here to return to Child Support Enforcement Questions.