Still Not Receiving My Child Support

Almost a year ago I contacted the child support office gave them my ex-husbands name address and the name of the company he is working for. Still after all this time I have not heard back from them or received support. He however is making a very good living and has recently purchased a home for himself along with a dirt bike and other such nice things. What do I need to do to receive child support for our daughter? I thought a ss# surch would have been enough to verify the information and to have gotten the ball rolling.

Comments for Still Not Receiving My Child Support

Click here to add your own comments

Child Support Questions
by: CSA Staff

Hi and Thank you for your question. Sometimes it takes longer for the system to catch up with certain people. A suggestion would be to continue calling a few times a week. Ask questions why your ex's wages are not getting garnished. This may work to get the ball rolling as well. Is there a child support case opened?


Click here to add your own comments

Join in and write your own page! It's easy to do. How? Simply click here to return to Summit County Child Support Questions.