Son together but he is overseas

by Vicky

Well the title says it all, my ex is active duty overseas. He and I don't have the best track record but we both would like to give this baby a family. So my question is how do we find out while he is over there? He isn't due to come home for a year and we can't wait that long. Can we get a self paternity test and ship it back to be tested or is there a way he can be tested by a doctor over there?


Click here to post comments

Join in and write your own page! It's easy to do. How? Simply click here to return to Child Support Enforcement Questions.