Question about Child Custody

by Kim Gough
(Clemmons NC )

I have a 3yr old son who I have not seen but one time in the past 60 days due to FALSE accusations against me with child abuse. After under going several interviews and a lie detector test, nothing was found. His father denied me access to my son other than Christmas and thanksgiving. Now that the case is close he refuses to return my texts or phone calls. What can I do?

Click here to post comments

Join in and write your own page! It's easy to do. How? Simply click here to return to Child Support And Visitation Questions.