Petitioning for a name change

by Dawn
(Saginaw, MI)

My children were born in the state of Missouri in 2000, but have resided in the State of Michigan for the past 9 years. Can I petition the court to have their name changed here in the State of Michigan?

Click here to post comments

Join in and write your own page! It's easy to do. How? Simply click here to return to Child Support Definitions Questions.