Paying Back Child Support In Arizona When Not In America

by Lost

When, I was 16 my then 18year old GF got pregnant.

I had ZERO adult support and was fully supporting myself.

I had been brainwashed that baby marriage and I did accordingly. I joined the army and sent all but 50usd home every month when in training. When I arrived back we lived together for about 6 months before she moved home.

I wasn't allowed to re-enlist because I didn't have a HS diploma and became jobless and homeless. I did the best I could and gave what I could for years! Then, she decided to get re-married and filed for divorce.

This is when life got interesting. I asked for joint custody and she got angry and during the fight told me strait up it wasn't my child. I was a virgin before so I was ignorant about sex. She was in college and wasn't.

I immediately filed for paternity and her family gave her a lot of money to hire a BIG lawyer. He of course ate me alive and the court of Arizona said it doesn't matter if she is mine or not. Because, I hadn't filed for a paternity test during the first 6months of the child life I was legally responsible for the child.

After, discovering she wasn't mine and getting KILLED by her lawyers I kind of just broke down. I have zero Education no family and really no future i could see.

So, I just left. I never finished anything never stepped foot in court again and never spoke to the EX again. I floated homeless for a long while.

But, thing changed opportunity arose. I built myself up and left America and have made a decent life.

I owe two things student loans and Child support.

I have checked online and nothing is listed about warrants for me. My Arizona Drivers license is still valid. And I can't find any information.

I am Abroad for a long time and in truth I don't think i will ever return. So, how can I pay this and be done with it from overseas. The child is now 19 and I am 36.

I don't have a address or anything permanent etc., my life is now exciting. But, makes it very difficult to find or pay things in Arizona.

Click here to post comments

Join in and write your own page! It's easy to do. How? Simply click here to return to Back Child Support & Arrears Questions.