payee wanting child support while child resides with me

by Bryon Still

My daughter came to live with me oct 5 2010 the mother is now applying to the courts so that i have to keep paying her child supporte,she will not send CTB wich is fraude does she not have to pay me supporte now my daughter has made it very clear that she does not want to live with her mother again.

The mother is saying it's just tempary so you need to pay me! she no longer has either of her children at home and no one can tell me if this is wrong or right what do i do?

Click here to post comments

Join in and write your own page! It's easy to do. How? Simply click here to return to Child Support Definitions Questions.