Non custodial income tax on daughter

by Sarh N.
(Edwardsville, Ks.)

I just recently started to get child support for my oldest daughter and she is 12.I have eceived child support from her father onher brother. When I found out that all this time he was only paying for my son and not both I contacted cse and got a new order. I receive 56.31 for my son and 130.62 for my daughter. I would like to know if I just know gt a court order on her will he still owe for the past 10 years that we have not been together. I got his income tax 2 years ago for my son's c.s. order, so will I receive them for my daughters new court order. He acknowledges they are his so I didn't have to get a dna test. Thank You Sarah Nagorney

Click here to post comments

Join in and write your own page! It's easy to do. How? Simply click here to return to Child Support Questions.