No Child Support For 13 Years And Now she Wants It Paid

(Salem oregon)

We have never been married we lived together for some time she left to be with someone else. She moved to another county in Ohio. She came to me wanting to change our daughter’s last name telling me that she wanted to have nothing to do with me. I signed the papers so she could change her name and told her I will be moving to Oregon. She had moved to Florida about the same time. Now 13 years later she calls me out of the blue wanting to get the child a passport so I complied with her request. Now I get served with a summons for paternity and support and an arrearage of 40000. Hind sight is 20/20 I should have taken care of this long ago. How can there be back support if there has been no child support order. I have no problem helping support our daughter and I have paid support for children of a past marriage. I cannot afford a lawyer and no one wants to help unless they get money. I spent my car payment on Mr. Mike weaning advocate plan no help state of Oregon can’t even help me with how to respond to the summons. Hoping I will default. Where is the help for some one that wants to do the right thing? All these people who say we will help you just want money. If I had money I could help myself.

Comments for No Child Support For 13 Years And Now she Wants It Paid

Click here to add your own comments

We Can Help
by: Anonymous

Hello Sir,

We do understand your frustrations, and we are glad that you want to do the right thing for your child. You have come to the right place. We recommend that you check out our VIP membership plan. Our memberships cost nearly nothing right now, and we offer an optional low cost legal benefits plan for our members.

You can check out the details by clicking on the VIP memberships link on the left. You can also respond back via this post.


Click here to add your own comments

Join in and write your own page! It's easy to do. How? Simply click here to return to Child Support Questions.