My Ex want Citizenship but owes child support

I got married in Nicaragua and gave my ex residency to US, we have a daughter together, now we divorced in Nicaragua and he does not want to pay child support. he wants to become US citizen but owes me child support. I open a child support case in US because in Nicaragua he is appealing a judge rule to pay me for child support.

Click here to post comments

Join in and write your own page! It's easy to do. How? Simply click here to return to Child Support Enforcement Questions.