Mother In Prison

Do I continue to pay child support if the mother of our child is in prison? I live far away from my child and her parents are taking care of our daughter. Please let me know.

Comments for Mother In Prison

Click here to add your own comments

Mother Incarerated
by: Anonymous

Child support laws are written to benefit the child, not the custodial parent, so you are obligated to continue paying child support.

Click here to add your own comments

Join in and write your own page! It's easy to do. How? Simply click here to return to Stark County Child Support Questions.