Military Back child support

I am trying to find out the rules for back child support. My father owes my mother a lot of back child support. He has come into some money and wishes to pay the debt. He would like the money to go to the kids and not my mother. He is looking for a way to make sure that happens. All of the children are grown and no longer live with our mother. Is there some way for my father to give the money to the children and not to our mother? Thank you

Click here to post comments

Join in and write your own page! It's easy to do. How? Simply click here to return to Back Child Support & Arrears Questions.