Inquiring About Child Support Again

by Tammy
(Des Moines, IA)

I was receiving child support for my son from my separate husband before he moved out of state and started a new job. The child support was taken right out of his check from work and put into my bank account. I haven't received any support from him since he moved out of state to Kansas and started a new job working as an over the road truck driver. When I have contacted him about the child support he has stated that he is working on it but it has been months. Who do I contact here in my area of Des Moines, Iowa (polk county) to find out if and when I will start receiving child support again?

Click here to post comments

Join in and write your own page! It's easy to do. How? Simply click here to return to Child Support Services Questions.