Inconsistant Child Support Payments

by Sandra Thibodeau
(Uniontown Ohio Stark)

Two part questions. 1. How can I have payments taken out of my ex-husband paycheck? 2. Where can get a ledger of payments made, the amount, and date?

Comments for Inconsistant Child Support Payments

Click here to add your own comments

Contact Your Case Worker
by: Child Support America Team Member

You need to contact Stark County child support and open a case to have payments taken out. Once this happens, a ledger of payments can be requested.


Click here to add your own comments

Join in and write your own page! It's easy to do. How? Simply click here to return to Stark County Child Support Questions.