I would like to file for full custody of my daughter

by Erin
(Akron, OH)

My daughters father wants nothing to do with her. He works under the table and makes good money but only pays 50.00 a month to the state for child support. I want full custody of my child.

Click here to post comments

Join in and write your own page! It's easy to do. How? Simply click here to return to Summit County Child Support Questions.