I receive S.S.I.

by Alana
(Evergreen, Louisiana, USA)

I receive $674 per month in S.S.I. I have a 9 year old daughter who lives with her father; he has full custody. Because I receive S.S.I. for a disability and am unable to work, do I still have to pay child support. Am I exempt from having to pay child support because I receive S.S.I. in the State of Louisiana?

Click here to post comments

Join in and write your own page! It's easy to do. How? Simply click here to return to Child Support Resources Questions.