I pay child support to the mother

by jlae
(dallas tx usa)

The mother of my child got married and went back to Mexico with the new husband and my child and I am ok with that.

I started sending her the money because we tougth that she would not get it through the agency where I was supposed to send the money to.

Now I know that I was supposed to give it anyways but at the time I did not know. I was told that I can go to jail for this even it I sent her the money.

My question is what can I do to clear this with the court I have given her all the money I was supposed to give but, sometimes i set it through Wester Union and other times I just gave her cash.

Can you please help me find a way to get this cleared without going to jail.

It has been six years since they moved to Mexico I go and visit and she comes with me on vacations and holidays.

We have a very good relationship and my daughter is happy with both of us.

Thank you for your help

Click here to post comments

Join in and write your own page! It's easy to do. How? Simply click here to return to Child Support Enforcement Questions.