I have got 2 child support papers already

My son is 1 year old and me and his mother has not been together since our child.I try to help her with him and see him or get him she does not allow need to know what i can do about that and i do i go from here with these child support papers.the house she lives in is to small for all the children she has.He cant walk or try to talk she doesn't spend time with him.He would be better off with me?what to do?

Click here to post comments

Join in and write your own page! It's easy to do. How? Simply click here to return to Applying For Child Support Questions.