How will I ever recieve this money

My ex owes me 20,000 in child support and each month it grows more and more. we had court last wednesday and he didnt show up, so we have to go back again. at this point they are wanting to put him in jail. my thing is.. if they put him in jail i will really never see the money. how will i ever get my money if he just wont pay? we live in texas, and its under the attorney generals office. gonazales county.

Click here to post comments

Join in and write your own page! It's easy to do. How? Simply click here to return to Stark County Child Support Questions.