How to remove father's name from birth certificate

by sally thomas
(springfield, mo)

The child was born out of wedlock and give the father's last name on birth certificate. The father's name is not on the birth certificate and no affidavit acknowledging paternity was signed at the hospital because father was minor and had no id.

DHSS said to have child's last name changed by mother in Missouri, it has to be court ordered. Is this true?

Click here to post comments

Join in and write your own page! It's easy to do. How? Simply click here to return to Child Support Definitions Questions.