How To Keep My Drivers License And Not Get Prosecuted

by Jesse Breshears
(Bunceton, Missouri United States)

I am currently in arrears by more than I will ever be able to pay in one payment. My support was ordered while I was incarcerated and accrued over a three year period of incarceration. I have an extensive criminal past that prevents me from finding work. I did however find employment and my wages were garnished but the employer kept that money and didn't pay it in. He then fired me because of the garnishments. Child support won't credit me the money until it is in their hands. I feel like I'm stuck in a hole only getting deeper and can't get out. What do I do? What can I do?

Comments for How To Keep My Drivers License And Not Get Prosecuted

Click here to add your own comments

Welcome Back
by: Child Support America Team Member

Hello Jesse,

First of all, we welcome you back in society and we're glad you made a positive transition. It sounds like your ex-employer did something illegal and needs to be held accountable for this situation.

Having said that, we recommend that you look into our VIP membership program. This is because you need legal guidance and our VIP plan helps with that.

Our question to you is, do you have any old payslips where it shows that child support was taken out of your checks?


Click here to add your own comments

Join in and write your own page! It's easy to do. How? Simply click here to return to Back Child Support & Arrears Questions.