How to have the father sign off his rights

by Heather
(Akron,Ohio,Summit County)

I have 2 children with the same father. We have not seen or heard from in almost 6 years.He does not even pay his child support payments. How would i be able to have him sign off his rights? And if he does would he still have to pay child support?

Click here to post comments

Join in and write your own page! It's easy to do. How? Simply click here to return to Summit County Child Support Questions.