How to get ex to pay post secondary education

by DeWayne

My son is attending college since September. I am paying him the same amount of Child Support that I paid my ex wife. She on the other hand is refusing to give him any money. We have a post secondary education support agreement in our order of child support with the courts. How do I go about getting her to pay her part?

Click here to post comments

Join in and write your own page! It's easy to do. How? Simply click here to return to Child Support Enforcement Questions.