How to get a copy of my child support papers

by sarah harkness
(akron oh)

My step son has papers that show that he is ordered by court to be able to get his daughters every other Wednesday and on the weekends he can not find his papers how do we get another copy their mom is refusing any contact with their father or the rest of his family?

Comments for How to get a copy of my child support papers

Click here to add your own comments

child support
by: Anonymous

Have you all tried going to the court house to see if they have copies of the papers. They should have copies. If not file another court and let the judge know their was a court order and she refuses to let them see their dad. More than likely they will help him out since he is the one filing for visitation and doing what he has to do to see them.

Get Real
by: Anonymous

Are you kidding?!!! Are we talking Akron, OHIO!! So what if you are doing the right thing, if you even go to the police with your order "Oh its not our problem", or "how do I know this is current", and I have saved the best for last, "this is a domestic civil issue","not a criminal matter"!!! I thought violating a court order is a criminal matter, I guess not only if you chave a criminal charge. Give me a break!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Click here to add your own comments

Join in and write your own page! It's easy to do. How? Simply click here to return to Summit County Child Support Questions.