How much child support do i pay if there is one child living with each of the seperated parents.

by ed
(southaven, ms)

Me and my childrens mother are separated since may of this year. Our 18 yr old is living with her and is attending high school(senior) and our 14 yr old is living with me and attending high school(freshman). Will i still have to pay the full 14% percent for support of one child or will it be discounted since i have one of our children living with me.

Click here to post comments

Join in and write your own page! It's easy to do. How? Simply click here to return to Summit County Child Support Questions.