How I feel About My Child support Situation

(Wichita, KS)

My ex was ordered to pay child support over a year ago. He has paid a total of 4 months combined. I make over the income level to receive help from SRS and when I call the court trustees office to try to get answers and guidance, they are rude and unhelpful. When I try to get help from SRS, I make too much for them to help me. I do not make enough to hire a private attorney to go after my ex who is a contract worker who travels from state to state to avoid paying his child support. The state of Kansas stinks when it comes to helping single mothers that are not on state assistance!

Comments for How I feel About My Child support Situation

Click here to add your own comments

The Right Program For You
by: Child Support America Team Member

Hello micele18,

Thanks for your email. We are starting a low cost Child Support America VIP membership program to help individuals like yourself. We receive tons of emails from people who are having the same problems that you are having. People are not receiving phone calls back from their case workers and things of that nature.

As a VIP member, we will help you navigate through the system when you are running into roadblocks like you mentioned above. Feel free to read some information about our VIP membership service, by clicking on the VIP Memberships button on your left. The program is coming soon, but there will only be a limited number of memberships available. If you are interested, be sure to sign up to be notified by using the contact form on that page.


Click here to add your own comments

Join in and write your own page! It's easy to do. How? Simply click here to return to Back Child Support & Arrears Questions.