How do I terminate Ohio income tax offset

by Joe Berlyak

On Labor Day weekend 2009, my 3 and 5 year olds were taken from their mother by Summit County CPS for severe acts of abuse, neglect and dependent.

For a year, I jumped through the loop and did everything they asked of me. Finally, Sept. 24, 2010 I obtained temporary custody. Then one month later, October 24, 2010, I obtained full custody.

Every tax season before this, my ex received my income tax returns. I would like to know how I could find the form to fill out that lets the state of Ohio know to stop taking my income tax returns and give them to her due to the fact that I now have full custody.

Thank you.

Click here to post comments

Join in and write your own page! It's easy to do. How? Simply click here to return to Ohio Child Support Questions.