How do I start to child support payments for my brother

by Daniele Graves

My brother is currently incarcerated. His wife has custody of his daughter, which is actually her step- daughter. I would like to make payments in his name for my niece. Is this possible and what steps should be taken to ensure that these payments are being properly recorded?

Click here to post comments

Join in and write your own page! It's easy to do. How? Simply click here to return to Child Support Resources Questions.