How do I start a child support order?

by Sandra A.
(Cavite, Phiilippines)

I got married to an American citizen 7 years ago but haven't heard from him since for at least 5 years now.He never sent us child support ever since.Is there anything I can do to oblige him since am jobless now and my child needs to go to school ....

Click here to post comments

Join in and write your own page! It's easy to do. How? Simply click here to return to Applying For Child Support Questions.