How Do I Protect My Child

by Will Carr
(Orlando, Florida)

How do I protect my child from a threatening step father when she is supposed to start school in another state? I live in Florida. Her mother lives in Louisiana. Her father has been questioned already about sexual abuse. I am a gay man. This is being used against me constantly regarding my rights to my child. Currently we have 50/50 custody...

Click here to post comments

Join in and write your own page! It's easy to do. How? Simply click here to return to Stark County Child Support Questions.