How Do I Modify A Child Support Order

I have 2 children who are out of the home and they are with my uncle and wife, but then i have 2 children who are in my home. My aunt&uncle made it plain and clear when we went to court that they needed no money from me and now i am getting child support taking out. My rent alone is $475.00 not to mention all the other bills that i have and i have a 4 year old daughter and 4 month old son as well. i cant even afford diapers because they are taking back and current child support out of my checks. i think my child support should be lowered. i have no money to get anything for the 2 children that i have or myself. not enough money for gas or anything like that...i am not sure what to do anymore my last check was $511.35 and i took home $286.00

Comments for How Do I Modify A Child Support Order

Click here to add your own comments

Child Support Questions
by: Child Support America Team Member

You should contact your caseworker and child support office and request a modification. Be sure to include the other two children on the paperwork so they are aware of your other children and can calculate accordingly.


Click here to add your own comments

Join in and write your own page! It's easy to do. How? Simply click here to return to Child Support Modifications Questions.