How do I get the state involved

My children's father was ordered to pay child support. He is currently $4800.00 in arrears. The only thing the Nevada child support office told me is that they will take his driver's license in January 2011. He doesn't have a job so he's only forced to pay $200 a month for our 2 kids. He's currently enrolled in college. The VA gives him $1300 a month for BAH, a housing allowance. This is all from the post 9/11 GI Bill. I still haven't received one penny from him. I want to know how can the state get involved with my case. Can the state be able to get money from his account? It is very frustrating for my kids and I. It just doesn't seem fair that he can receive money and do whatever he wants with it without paying child support.

Click here to post comments

Join in and write your own page! It's easy to do. How? Simply click here to return to Child Support Definitions Questions.