How Do I Get Past Child Support From My Father

by Karen Pygott
(Lincoln Illinois)

My father left me when i was 3 years old, my mom remarried and i was adopted when i was 13 years old. My father never paid child support for those 10 years for me or my brother and now he gets social security am i able to get past child support from him?

Click here to post comments

Join in and write your own page! It's easy to do. How? Simply click here to return to Child Support Resources Questions.