How Do I Get My Fiance Out Of Jail

by Lindsay
(Snellville, GA)

My Fiance is currently incarcerated for failure to pay child support contempt. His bond is set at $9542.00 cash. No one has the money to put up for this him and myself included. I have read "A trial court, however, may not continue incarceration for civil contempt when the respondent lacks the ability to purge himself" which is true in his case. He has been unemployed for sometime now even though he has been actively looking for a job. How do I get him out? What can I do? No one can seem to tell me anything and I don't know what to do.

Click here to post comments

Join in and write your own page! It's easy to do. How? Simply click here to return to Child Support Enforcement Questions.