How Do I Get Child Support From Father In Georgia

My husband is divorcing me. We were married in a foreign country and he has filed for divorce in that country. I want to ensure that I get support from my husband for the children. He is living in Virginia. What do I have to do to secure child support from him?

Click here to post comments

Join in and write your own page! It's easy to do. How? Simply click here to return to Child Support Enforcement Questions.