How do i get a order changed?

by johnny
(Newark,NJ US)

I'm a father who is a non custodial parent paying child support and medical. I did court ordered visitation for 3months and then it moved to 4hrs on Saturday and Sunday every other weekend. How do I get full weekend and holidays visits? Eventhough the mother is stopping me from doing that

Click here to post comments

Join in and write your own page! It's easy to do. How? Simply click here to return to Child Support Definitions Questions.