How Do I Get A Child Support Raise

by Robert Hammond
(Sedalia Mo 65301)

I have primary custody of my daughter . The child support was put in place 2003. mother was single with no job. It was set at 169.00 a month. It is still 169.00. I am asking for a raise because the cost of living has went up so much since 2003. The cost of a child gets much more expensive with age as well.

We have food,clothes,any school supplys Day care medical insurance ( threw my wifes work) medical expenses as well as the insurance payment plus all the other expenses that come with having a child. Child care alone is 95 dollars a week.I feel paula has the means to help more with her daughter she has a job as well as her husband having a job. My wife and i could really use the extra help in Katelynns expenses,like i said the price of everything is going up as fast as my child is growing up.

Comments for How Do I Get A Child Support Raise

Click here to add your own comments

Child Support Questions
by: Child Support America Staff

Dear Robert,

Contact your caseworker at your child support office and request for a modification of your current amount. Especially since it has been so long. Does your ex wife have any new children?

Csa Staff

Click here to add your own comments

Join in and write your own page! It's easy to do. How? Simply click here to return to Pennsylvania.