How do I forgive back child support in minnesota

Me and my ex split up about 9 years ago, We have 1 child together, he did pay some support but he owes like 50,000 to me in back support. We have decided to get back together and possibly get married. How can I erase the child support that he owes me. I know there is something called the forgivness letter. How does that work?

Click here to post comments

Join in and write your own page! It's easy to do. How? Simply click here to return to Back Child Support & Arrears Questions.