How do i enforce a child support order

by Christie
(Carthage, Ms)

I live in mississippi and am having trouble getting my child support. I have 2young children that hasnt recieved child support in many years. All they have got his tax return the last 2yrs. I have tried to contact serveral times and left messages and currant contact info for their father and the case worker hasnt bothered to return my calls. Also my oldest daughters child support keeps dropping. I would like to know how this can happen without going back to court or me even being notified?

Click here to post comments

Join in and write your own page! It's easy to do. How? Simply click here to return to Child Support Services Questions.