How do I communicate properly with him?

My situations is like a lot of women situations. I had a baby for someone and they want to help me take care of the baby. So I took the person to court. The judge told him he could claim him as a dependent for 2011 but from what I understand that is not until next year. And he went ahead and claimed him for this year. What I want to know is: Will he receive his income tax year or will it be taken from him. He really only owes 700 dollars. And he does receive his income tax return does he need to give me money for my son.

Click here to post comments

Join in and write your own page! It's easy to do. How? Simply click here to return to Back Child Support & Arrears Questions.