How do I collect back child support

My Ex received a lump sum check from a SSI claim that had been denied for two years. They took out half of his back child support from the check. It has been over two months and I have not received anything. I called SSI and Child support and no ones knows what happened to the payment. How can I find this money??

Click here to post comments

Join in and write your own page! It's easy to do. How? Simply click here to return to Back Child Support & Arrears Questions.