How Do I Collect Arrears Of 43,000

by Roberta Leonard

I have an order of support which took 15 years to get. He was originally ordered to pay $606 per month and did so for a few years now he is paying $35 or less per week and has been for a couple of years. When I called to inquire about the drastic change I was informed he has another child support case that takes presidense over mine because my case is no longer active due to the emancipation of the children. He owes more than $43,000 now. His payment amount needs to increase. This problem wouldn't exist if the state of Indiana had done it's job. Sincerely Roberta K Leonard

Click here to post comments

Join in and write your own page! It's easy to do. How? Simply click here to return to Back Child Support & Arrears Questions.