How do I catch up on my son's child support

by Joanna

I'm Filipino and my son (who is five years old) was acknowledged by his father who is a US citizen. His father and I are not married and we have not heard much from him after having our son. He has not sent any form of support and I am wondering if I can still get him to support our boy? I have been going through some health issues and have been finding it difficult to keep a job since I am unfit to do so.

Click here to post comments

Join in and write your own page! It's easy to do. How? Simply click here to return to Applying For Child Support Questions.